10 mai 2011

Hello all!!

For a couple of days ago I got an email from Pricilla at Stamptacular Sunday, and she asked me if I still wanted to be a DT-member, well after reading the email it took me about a nanosecond to decide and of course the answer was YES!!!

I am very proud to be a DT-member at Stamptacular Sunday!

The challenge this week is a sketch:



My card


The sponsores this week is:


MY FAVORITE THINGS
Prize $25 Gift certificat
&
STAMPFAIRY

PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of FOUR digis!


6 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Gry!
    Gratulerer så mye. Dette var gøy.
    Hilsen fra Liv

    SvarSlett
  2. Congratulations hun. Hugs, Claire x

    SvarSlett
  3. It's a real pleasure to welcome you to the Stamptacular Team, Gry. I'm sure you will be very happy here! Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett
  4. Welcome to the team, Gry!! Your blog is just beautiful, I love your card style!
    Hugs, Dee

    SvarSlett
  5. Gratulerer med nok et verv!
    Håper det gikk bra igår selv om Blogger hadde problemer! Det løste seg jo heldigvis! ;)
    Man blir frustrert når det skjer sånne ting.
    (Flere kommentarer hos meg er fremdeles borte..)
    Ha en bra helg!

    SvarSlett

Thank you for the comments! :-)