17 juni 2011


Well, today it is "Stamp of the week" day at Stämpelkällan and the textstamp is "Gratulerar", one lucky winner will recive this stamp so jump in, all you have to do is leave a comment at Stämpelkällan-inspirationsblog and the winner will be drawn at Sunday.

I have embossed the stamp with green, and quite unusual for me, no other coloured image, but I think it turned out quite well anyway.


Bazzil
Patterned Paper: Maja Design
Dies: Spellbinders, Marianne Design
Punches: MS & EK

8 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort i friske sommerfarger! :)
    Likte så godt rammene i hvitt og grønt..

    SvarSlett
  2. I just saw your card at MIM and had to call by for a closer look.I love the way you've arranged the flowers around the focal sentiment! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    SvarSlett
  3. I adore this Gry, it's stunning xx Jan

    SvarSlett
  4. I saw your card on Make It Mondays and thought how wonderfully it was done.......:) Sandra H

    SvarSlett
  5. This is so beautiful! Love the colours you have used too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
    Kelly (Hooked On Craft DT)

    SvarSlett
  6. Meg, this is stunning honey! I love how professional it looks too!

    Thx for sharing it at the Make It Monday linky party!

    Mary J x

    SvarSlett
  7. Your card is so beautiful! I love the punches you've used and how you have designed the card. I came over from MIM to get a closer look. Hugs, Sarah

    SvarSlett
  8. What a true beauty you've created here. I absolutely love it. You did a terrific job on the StampinB challenge to use a border punch. Thanks for playing with us this week. Pam-DT-StampinB

    SvarSlett

Thank you for the comments! :-)