16 august 2011

Birthdaycard

Today I have been inspired by autumn, I have a friend who has birthday soon and decided to make her a birthdaycard. I have used the wonderful stamp Autumn Charlotte from Whiff Of Joy, by the designer Alison Acton. 

A little about my card, I have coloured the roses, ribbons and lace with promarkers to get the same colour tone as on the stamp. The buttons are bought in a sewing-shop here in Norway, love glitter-buttons:-) And the beautiful papers are from Maja Design Skogspromenad

I will add an picture of the inside of the card later, my camera is out of power.

Bazzil
Patterned Paper: Maja Design
Dies: Spellbinders, Nellie Snellen
Punches: EK
Other: Pearls, lace, ribbon, buttons, glitterglue, distressink-vintage photo,


Entering my card in these challenges:


Bearly Mine  - #17 - Bring On the Bling
Paper Playtime - #53 - Anything Goes
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - #162 - Happy Birthday
Whiff Of Joy - #110 - Buttons & Bows
Pink Ink Sketches - #3 - Jeanette's Sketch
Anything  Goes - #47 - Happy Birthday

12 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempefint høstkort♥. Nydelig fargelagt og lekkert dekorert♥.

    Klem Marita♫♫

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig <3 Flotte detaljer ;0)

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow - så nydelige høstfarger! Blomsterranken er bare såå flott :)

    SvarSlett
  4. And another beauty. Love the autumn colours and those pretty flowers. Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett
  5. How beautiful! What perfect tones you have used for this autumnal card and I {heart} this sweet WoJ image. You have inspired me to go and pull it out and ink it up once more!
    Thanks for playing along at Pink {Ink} this week and for sharing your wonderful creation with us!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    SvarSlett
  6. This is so beautiful I love the Autumn colours and image those flowers look wonderful thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow, this is great. I love all the details. Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!

    JanR - AiF dt

    SvarSlett
  8. How beautiful and so very autumnal!! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

    SvarSlett
  9. your card is sooo pretty
    Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Playtime.
    Celeste, DT Paper Playtime
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  10. i just adore those leaves

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    SvarSlett
  11. This is gorgeous. Beautiful design. I have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company and this card inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    SvarSlett
  12. Challenges should be conducted as they gives a chance to every one to show their best, and give a chance to viewers to entertain themselves by them...

    SvarSlett

Thank you for the comments! :-)