11 august 2011

My first GDT card at The Digi Bells!


I am proud to tell you that I was chosen to be 3 months GDT, I love Elisabeth Bell images, and at The Digi Bells we play with EB's Digital Collection which you can find HERE!

I have made a Christmascard with this adorable little girl, the digi is called Eden's 2nd Christmas.


At the roses I have had gesso to make the snowy look, and the glitterglue to make it sparkle, love sparkling:-)


Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned papers: Maja Design
Dies: Spellbinders
Punches: EK, X-Cut
Other: Lace, ribbon, pearls, gesso, glitterglue


Text is printed, and I have coloured the stamp with promarkers and touchmarkers.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable card. Hugs, Claire x

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort♥

    Ønsker deg en fin ettermiddag.

    Klem Marita♫♫

    SvarSlett
  3. Congratulations on your GDT position, Gry! It is very well deserved and your first card is very pretty! Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett

Thank you for the comments! :-)