27 februar 2013

DT-Sweet Pea

It is Wednesday and that means digi-team day over at Sweet Pea Inspirationsblog.
This time I have used "The Hummingbirds" from the artist Ching Chou Kuik!
It was really very fun to color, grey is a unusual color for me to use at hair, but it worked at this stamp I think!





I have used:
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned Papers: Maja Design & Kaiserkraft
 Dies: Spellbinders, Cherry Lynn
Other: roses, glitterglue, 

Promarkers/Flexmarkers used:
Hair: Slate + Warm Grey 1-5
Skin: Nutmeg, Dusky Rose, Oatmeal, Blush, Linen, Cocktail Pink+Pale Pink
Clothes: Rose Pink, Budding Rose, Fushia Pink, Blossom
Birds: Bluegrey(F) 1-4

3 kommentarer:

  1. Et nydelig kort, lekkert fargelagt motiv og fine detaljer! ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Så nydelig :) Utrolig fint fargesammensetting :)

    SvarSlett
  3. The image and card is absolutely beautiful just like your other projects that I've had a chance to chance. I look forward to getting to know you better working with you on San's new design team.

    Lisa D.

    SvarSlett

Thank you for the comments! :-)