27 mars 2013

DT-Sweet Pea

I have used Marlon Teunissen's Ice Queen. You can get it both as DIGI and RUBBER.

I have as goal to make 100 Christmas cards in 2013, this is number 3 so I have a loooong way to go ;-)

The flowers and leaves have I painted with a mix of perfect pearl powder from Ranger and water.
I have colored with Promarkers & Flexmarkers

On her wintercrown and cape I have used glitterglue 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned Papers: Panduro
Punch: EK-corner
Dies: Spellbinders and Cherry Lynn
Other: Flowers, perfect pearl powder, glitterglue


Entering these Challenges:

5 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!!! This is stunning. Such a gorgeous image and your colouring is so beautiful. I love the layout, papers and pretty flowers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promakers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  2. thanks to play with us at CSAYL, what a gorgeous card, love that lovely scene and so élégante and soft colors, hope to see you next time, biz

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous! You've used my favorite spellbinders die and your image is just as elegant; LOVE the glitter on the cape. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    SvarSlett
  4. Deine Karte ist wunderschön. Tolle Farben, tolle Gestaltung.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    SvarSlett
  5. wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at LCI ths fortnight for our anything goes challenge
    Lisa x

    SvarSlett

Thank you for the comments! :-)